Candock is the perfect boat floating dock solution for most boats up to 30′ and 3,000 lbs. With Candock floating dock, you gain the convenience of berthing with the benefits of dry-docking.
Candock uses 1 or more Jetslide on which the hull of your boat rests. The Jetslide is filled with foam, so virtually unsinkable. Around the Jetlide are floating cubes that can be arranged to your convenience and desire.
Candock allows you to be able to dry-dock your boat right there in your slip.
How easy is it to get up and down Candock?
Just watch this 10-second video and you will understand why Candock is the
preferred solution for Jet ski rental businesses.
- Saves you time: just drive up and down and that’s it!
- Makes embarking and disembarking safe and stable.
- Makes is easy to clean your boat
- Makes it easy to dock: no need for maneuvers, mooring lines, etc. Just drive up.
- Tremendously reduces the maintenance needed on your boat: no more bottom paint, barnacles, electrolysis, risk of sinking because of a bad bilge pump, etc!
Forget the hassle of trailer launching, parking and recovery! Just push your jet ski down and you’re ready to go!
It just never fails.
On the other hand, traditional mechanical boat lifts and other floating docks can be:
- Require high maintenance
- Get hot because if are dark colored
- Have electrical or hydraulic components that fail over time
- Can sink easily if they rely only on a few floats
- Are difficult to move to a new location
- Cannot be extended
- Use cranes which creates stress on the hull
- Are notoriously difficult to adapt to personal watercraft
- Use wheels that become rusty and accumulate dirty water.
Gallery Boat Dock